Show notes by Marika Hart and Elaine Stevenson of The Myotherapy Reading Room – https://www.patreon.com/MyotherapyReadingRoom
Molly Gallbraith is a US-based Strength and Conditioning Specialist and Coach who has experience in cheerleading, gymnastics, figure competition and bodybuilding. She co-founded Girls Gone Strong. She has dedicated her life to helping women “give themselves grace and compassion when it comes to their bodies so that they can discover and accept what their best body looks like”.
In this podcast, Molly Galbraith discusses the postnatal period, with particular reference to the issue of body image after pregnancy.
Themes covered in the discussion include:
- The pressure women experience to ‘bounce-back’ after the birth of a child
- Physical and mental changes that occur during pregnancy and in the post-natal period
- How these changes impact on a woman’s self-image
- Advice for mum (of children of all ages) to help us learn to love our post-partum bodies
- Tips for health and fitness professionals to support women in achieving their goals
Pre- and Post-Natal Coaching Certification (CPPC): https://go.girlsgonestrong.com/cppc-enrollment-order?affiliate_id=1279297
(Clicking this link will support the podcast – all commissions earned will go to keeping the podcast technical costs and the charities we support)
Websites: https://www.girlsgonestrong.com/ and http://mollygalbraith.com/
One thought on “012 – Molly Galbraith – Feeling fragile, uncomfortable, and lack confidence in your post baby body?”