Today we talk to Molly Galbraith, Woman-in-charge at Girls Gone Strong (GGS). The GGS movement is dedicated to:
+ teaching women how to find their own version of strength and confidence from the inside out
+ teaching parents how they can be better role models and leaders and
+ helping professionals empower the women they work with
We put the ball in your court and took questions from the community! Here are some questions that we asked:
- Where are the older female coaches? What challenges are they facing eg unemployment, recognition etc
- How did you get here – ie from the online business side of things to running courses in the Coaching and Training Women Academy?
- (Antony tries to sneak in more work for Marika to do in suggesting a webinar…hehe)
- Molly drops some great tips on WHY you need to be putting out great content even if you think that someone else has already done it before.
- What tips do you have for those who suffer Imposter Syndrome?
- What is your favourite family tradition?
Health and Fitness Professionals:
Free Home Workouts:
Coalition of Health and Fitness Leaders Resource Pack:
Coalition of Health and Fitness Leaders website (where the weekly expert panels take place):
Brene Brown podcast on Comparative Suffering: